(4)EVERGREEN: Finding the Environmental Value in Education Response: Global Responsibility & Eco Erasmus Navigator
The project’s main aim is to contribute to the just and inclusive transition to sustainable living by empowering the youth work sector across the globe to raise awareness of environmental issues through personal examples and digital tools – the language of young people.
The specific objectives are:
- To build the capacity of consortium and foster networking and cooperation of the youth work sector on a global level in terms of environmental-responsible and sustainable living education;
- To provide participating youth workers with knowledge, skills & attitudes necessary for sustainable living education and support their professionalization in the area;
- To build enabling environment for creating together best practices on how youth workers can be ambassadors of sustainable living;
- To contribute to the Union’s pool of learning recognition tools through the creation & promotion of the GreenBadges – a learning badges system focused on acquainting sustainable living skills and attitudes and promoting these attitudes during Erasmus+ activities: the long-term perspective, badges can be used in any in-country or learning mobility, as part of ESC TEC;
- To create a catalogue of “planet-friendly” tips that can be incorporated into the daily life of youth organizations and young people across the globe;
- To promote responsible and sustainable living on the personal example of the youth workers and their organizations;
- To explore the potential of digital tools & gamification in reaching youth via“online challenge”;
- To practically contribute to the implementation of the European Green Deal, Our planet – Our future Union youth initiative, European Youth Goals – Goal n.10 – Sustainable Green Europe, 2030 SDG strategy of UN.
Through this project we had the opportunity to create eco-labs on ‘Cities of learning Platform’.
You can find out more about our eco-lab concerning the making of seed bombs here. After finishing the workshop you can earn a Green Badge for your Badge wallet.
Project number: 617584-EPP-1-2020-1-BE-EPPKA2-CBY-WB
🇧🇪 CODEC vzw – BELGIUM – applicant coordinator;
🇵🇹 Geoclube – Portugal;
🇨🇾 PLANBE Plan it Be it – Cyprus;
🇬🇷 System and G – Greece;
🇮🇹 InCo – Italy;
🇻🇳 CSDS – Vietanam;
🇰🇭 KYSD – Cambodia;
🇰🇪 ITF – Kenya;
🇵🇪 BVBP – Peru;
🇮🇳 OSVSWA – India;
The project is co-funded by the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union